- Well-funded and proven startup with larger ambitions, competitive salary and stock options available.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial team where pushing limits is everyday business
- Access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, all on us
- Easy commute with a paid-for public transportation or paid parking
- Fully stocked kitchen with: coffee/tea, beer, bagels and healthy snacks
- Team lunches, off-site activities and much more!
Chief Financial Officer / CFO (m/f)
We have a mission instead. dua AG is looking for an exceptional, strategic and forward-looking CFO. As we are headed towards our next phase of growth and transformation, you will be responsible for financial leadership, closely monitor and drive financial performance to ensure it is align with overall objectives.
As a strategic advisor to the CEO, you will provide sound financial counsel in support of business decisions and performance for our operations in all around the world. As pioneer member of the team, you will be responsible for overseeing the Finance operations and subsequently, spearhead the function. This is a highly visible and critical role where you will be instrumental in charting the future directions and growth of our businesses.
The ideal candidate will possess an excellent understanding of commercial finance including accounting, budgeting and cost forecasting analysis. They will also have the ability to effectively analyse and communicate financial results and provide insight analysis to the business to support effective decision making with the various stakeholders. To succeed in this role, you will be described as commercial, enterprising and a strategic business partner.
What you'll do:
- Participate in the organization's long-term strategic planning and development; develops and implements department initiatives and goals which will support the overall strategic plan
- Participate in key decisions pertaining to strategic initiatives, operating model and operational execution
- Provide leadership in all aspects of finance operations, payroll, compliance and corporate governance of the company
- Work cross functionally with the Business, Go-To-Market and Product teams to gather and communicate data and insights to identify key value drivers and opportunities for growth
- Take charge of the budgeting and forecasting process and ensure that business analysis and project costing is presented to top management
- Oversee the preparation and communication of monthly and annual financial statements, and ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting
- Responsible for statutory and tax compliance matters and liaising with external audit and tax consultants, and coordinate audits and proper filing of tax returns and all other related statutory or regulatory requirements.
- Strengthen internal control, conduct analysis of financial risks and benefits on business initiatives
- Conduct weekly, monthly and quarterly financial assessments and generate reports to be submitted to the senior management team and shareholders
- Establish budgets in accordance with the requirements of company departments
- Ensure relevance of the legal structure in order to increase the company’s leverage and reduce the risks
- Maintain investor relations and expectation. Ensure provision of timely, relevant and updated information on the Company to all relevant shareholders and stakeholders.
- Support fund raising efforts and lead the due diligence planning, preparation and coordination process.
What you have/are/will be:
- Regional exposure with strong leadership and influencing skills is highly preferred
- Prior fund-raising, M&A, JV's experience is highly preferred
- High levels of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Superior communication - An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, you possess the gravitas to influence and work well with all stakeholders
- Strong budget management skills - You will need to make sure we have the biggest leverage effect on every marketing dollar we spend.
- Persistence - This is a tough, tough job and there is no room for giving up if we are to succeed.
- Positivity - This role is at the heart of building the dua app as a successful business and as such it will have its ups and downs. Without a constant positivity, both in behaviour and mindset, the person in this role will not last the distance and is unlikely to succeed.
- Comfortable with ambiguity - we're a fast growing business and there's always grey areas, which is part of the fun. You should be comfortable with it and understand not everything is 100% defined all the time.
- Analytical Reasoning - It is a numbers game no doubt. If you don't love throwing yourself into spreadsheets understanding what the numbers are, what affects them and how you can achieve them, this role is not for you.
- Results oriented - In the end, the financial metrics is what makes or breaks this role and unless you have a laser focus on this aspect and love the role for this element, you are unlikely to succeed.
App Designer (m/f)
Your role as our App Designer will be to design features for dua’s mobile app that are useful & delightful. You'll be and become an early and foundational member of our young, but high-impact team whose shared goal is to build the most elegant and user-centric dua App. You’ll passionately act as the voice of the user. You’ll relentlessly pursue ways to make Albanian lives easier. Whether you're designing a new way for Albanians to meet or make business together, you'll work closely with other App Designers, Engineers, and Product Managers to find the boundaries of design problems, seeing them from multiple perspectives and advocating for simple and impactful solutions.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Design and prototype simple and elegant experiences
- Own all stages of the design process from concept through launch
- Solve product problems with a focus on the best user experience while balancing company goals, design cohesion, and ease of implementation
- Seek out, understand and incorporate qualitative and quantitative feedback throughout the design process
- Test multivariate solutions to iterate to the right design as evidenced by data
- Work autonomously in a cross-functional, agile product group with Product Managers, Engineers, and Data Analysts to prioritize and build new features
- Regularly give and receive feedback with other App Designers to ensure quality, consistency, and collaboration
- Have a deep understanding of user needs and business objectives in your agile group’s product area
- Prioritize appropriately: Use good judgement to make appropriate tradeoffs to speed up product learning and balance competing priorities
PERFECT CANDIDATE HAS:
- Strong portfolio showcasing your past work and process
- You have at least 2-4 years of experience designing modern app products
- Experience shipping mobile product in an agile environment on cross-platform (iOS & Android)
- Demonstrated experience in both visual and interactive design
- An up-to-date understanding of mobile best practices and trends
- Passion for being involved in the big picture, while fearlessly diving into the details
- No ego when it comes to product or design
- Comfort with a fast-paced, agile development process
- Incredible product judgement
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle ambiguity
- Have a great sense for aesthetics that could both work with or extend dua’s style
- Experience working at scale with Design Systems
Social Media & Content Manager (m/f)
The primary responsibility of the Social Media & Content Manager is to create and drive a strong social media plan to ensure the achievement of objectives (brand awareness, consideration, conversion) per channel, as well as overseeing the content strategy of dua across all social media campaigns and platforms. Identify new social media trends to manage interaction with the respective communities, implement group wide management tools and processes, support on the execution of brand partnerships and collaboration. Reporting to the Team Lead Brand Communication, the Social Media & Content Manager will be in charge of developing dua’s social presence and consult the markets on their local activities.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ::
- Management of dua’s Social Media Channels: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Snapchat in collaboration with our CEO & our digital agency.
- Implement social media based on the digital strategy and operate on a monthly content plan
- Daily social media monitoring, posts creation (Text/Video/Image) and planning
- Monitor comments, complaints and manage the answering process
- Ensure all social media channels are synchronized and updated to reflect both recent content and corporate identity
- Identify new social media trends and opportunities, understand and advise how the business can benefit (new technologies, new targeting options, new applications, new communities) etc.
Social Media Marketing
- In correlation with the Team Lead Brand Communication:
- Development of yearly social media marketing plan by channel
- Global advertising strategy across social networks
- Tracking of KPIs & Analytics reporting
Consulting, Relationship Management and Customer Service
- Consult international platforms regarding social media projects and support their local implementation
- Establish relationships with the online community by identifying key influencers and top fans. Engage with them whilst connecting with the relevant local platform to ensure transparency.
- Monitor social media comments inside and outside the IWC channels and address them to the relevant internal parties (reply / involve customer service department)
Reporting and Budget Management
- Perform weekly and monthly social media analytics for the purpose of campaign optimization and internal distribution
- Benchmark performance against competitors and other luxury brands
- Provide analyses after special events
- Handling of the social media budget through SAP
- Completed Bachelor and/or Master degree with a major in Computer Science, Digital Marketing, Marketing or Business
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the project management of complex projects with a focus on social media marketing as well as photo and video production. Further experience with web development/software development is a plus
- Experience using social media management and reporting tools, Photoshop as well as Google G-Suite and O365 is required
- Hands on attitude as well as excellent communication skills which support interaction at all levels of the organization are required
- Open minded and dependable team player with the ability to work responsibly and independently
- Possess knowledge and passion for the dua Brand, previous experience in the mobile app / dating industry is an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken fluency in English and Albanian are required, other language skills are a plus
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know more about dua.com?